1. This Cappuccino Knot recipe. So good. With the perfect balance of coffee flavor and sweet. I’ll post the recipe for these knots of goodness in my next post.
2. This chevron maxi skirt from the Lauren Conrad Collection at Kohls: http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1417735/lc-lauren-conrad-chevron-maxi-skirt.jsp
3. This sweet little shop on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Freshline?ref=seller_info_count
4. Our new mugs from Target.
They were an early Fathers Day present for my J. His new favorite espresso drink to make is a Cortado – which, I might add, is fabulous. This mug is the perfect little size for it. AK and I broke into a happy dance in the aisle of Target when we found them. On the website it says not sold in stores. However, they were being sold separately at our Target so that’s slightly confusing. Here’s the link: http://www.target.com/p/room-essentials-espresso-mug-set-of-4/-/A-14193290#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=espresso+mugs
5. This interview to do with your kids for Fathers Day. Oh the precious and hilarious memories these papers could bring. Here’s the link: http://pinterest.com/pin/282741682828751896/
I hope you all enjoy a beautiful summer weekend!